Well I decided to start this incase of my death, Guess I should explain how it all started…
I grew up in a normal merfolk society, they were kind and gentle, always willing to lend a hand to the sailors passing by. They always had some kind of distain towards me, the looks, the rude comments, none of the other kids would play with me. I never felt like I fit in, I mean I am not a bad person I just didn’t see what was so great about it. I spent most of my time avoiding the disappointed looks, swimming as far as could and spending most of time talking to the animals I passed by. My best friends were the great whites, I had always loved watching them hunt and eat. One evening when I had finally come back home my mother had an unusually sad look on her face as she hugged me tight, I knew the others had tried to get her to keep me in shape. She was always overly nice when it happened.
She told me of my father Aegir. I came to the conclusion that was why I had such wanderlust and why I wasn’t exactly the most empathetic of mermaids, with fits of anger and violence. No merfolk I had ever seen felt this way but me, I had heard he was a god to be feared. Everything just clicked I wasn’t meant to be the sweet gentle little thing combing her hair all day without any need to do anything more. I wanted to meet him to learn to fight to become a warrior he could be proud of. My mother wouldn’t tell me anything.
I knew he lived in the depths of the ocean just not were so I took to searching, one trip a few years later when I was older (I had run away within months of finding out) searching for my father I had moved to the surface hoping to ask some of the animals if they had seen any storms or Aegir himself. I saw a human drowning, I saved him in hopes that he too might have some information. When he awoke he was grateful and listened to my story, I hadn’t known how much I had missed talking to others and we became fast friends. His name was Bard Bolverksson. He taught me to fight and told me all about the surface world I had previously dismissed. It sounded so fun full of adventure and grand battles.
Not long after we met it all started. While we were sparring she rose from the ocean Ran my father’s wife she took my friend…my only friend. She told me I was to be punished, how dare my mother steal away her husband’s affection, how dare I be so bold as to seek him out. Ran didn’t kill him though she used some kind of magic and told me she was sending him somewhere I would never find him, that I would suffer like she had suffered, she would take away the thing I cared for most. Locking him away in some magical prison. Outraged I swore I would set him free and become a goddess myself. I no longer cared about meeting my father all I cared about was getting strong enough to find my friend. So I set off on a journey seeking the power and knowledge to beat the gods themselves.
1. So I got to the human town and my first experience with a mead hall was so exciting! I woke up after soooo much drinking to some crazy runes on my neck, and so did some other people! Which they are now my friends! Well I mean I think so. All in all I think I am think I made some good progress on my mission.
There is this human girl who let me eat at her house, this kind of scary lady with a Pegasus but I like her, a sneaky elf lady, a human cleric who seems pretty nice, and this dwarf whose family disappeared in this weird mist with monsters who come out and try to eat you…..yeah that’s a thing….but now I am starting this big adventure to save this town and I am sure with these guys around I’ll get a lot stronger.
2. We spent a few days on the road and I started learning the dwarves language which is fun! I am now sharing a tent with Solvi the lady with Pegasus she really likes that I can make mead.
It keeps getting so stupidly cold and I hate this whole snow thing where the sky poops on you….cold wet sky poop….I hate hate hate it. Also Arria the little human lady who fed me, I worry about that one sometimes.
3. We found some caves and made camp while Sil went to check things out. I got to learn how make a sky poop fort…still cold though so not too much fun plus Bael kept yelling at me in dwarf…pretty sure he was swearing at me rude…we went in the caves and found some giant pool of blood and everyone told me I couldn’t swim in it cuz they suck.
Torik fell in the water when we went to save Sil, heh it was pretty funny you should have seen his face!
Best part of my day the Pegasus talked again and I got to ride it!!!! So much fun!!!!
All in all more weird stuff still evil fog and bad guys.
4. So magic boob tattoos are a thing now….land is so weird. We also found some dragon bones in the cave we were in, apparently Sil unleashed an evil dragon so now we have to stop that…not exactly lookin up, but I’m sure it’ll be good practice. We saved some of the villagers and are heading back now to drop them off and I guess go kill more stuff. Now we will be heading by ship so that’s gonna be weird.
More importantly I FOUND SHINIES! And swam in the blood so BEST. DAY. EVER.
well until we found the dead boy that was super sad. Solvi and Torik keep getting mad at me, apparently I’m not polite enough. I feel like land people have to many rules about politeness n things. I mean we eat we kill we have fun, land people are just touchy or maybe I really don’t have “people skills” I mean just about everyone I ever run into says that, or maybe they are to sensitive to death and fun. >.<
5. We got back to the town to get a ship and some people from town helped us get going, I sang in the hall it sounded terrible but they all seemed to like it. I am guessing they don’t have a lot of good singers on land. Sad if you think about it.
We put Sil in charge of the group so now we have someone to make these stupid arguments over how fast we go places quick and easy.
I was going to draw on the boat but the water keeps me warm it got real cold again. Big fat NOPE, the water will keep me safe.
Not to long into our trip we docked and people just started walking away under a spell. Apparently, my voice is magic! It does more than just sound amazing to people it helped
stop a compulsion. I need to test this out more.
This big old hag that we fought had some REALLY good stuff! I even got a nice flowery dagger! I need to get a treasure chest so I can store my shinnies, not like I can just send them to my home.
sigh I hope we get this mist thing handled quickly I’m getting worried about my friend, not sure if I’ll ever get strong enough to save him.
6. A lot has happened since the last time I wrote, so here are some main points.
We found the reason for the mist, we met a cute new friend who I will help to become a bard. His name is Vrasz the Mystical, he is this cute little blue land person. Vrasz gets me, shinnies and songs. I want to learn to speak to him on my own.
we tried to get in and stop the mist but then Arria realized we were getting ambushed and we left apparently, she has some prophetic powers. Then during the night, we DID get ambushed which stinks! But my voice is very useful it seems to get us out of bad situations.
All in all we have to rouse an army to handle this mist problem, hopefully we will get this done quickly and find out why this is happening and it the world won’t end, this is getting more serious by the second…..I am going to ignore this and pretend nothing bad is happening.
7. Soooooo I kinda hate Ocrs >.> big ugly land people who yell and laugh at me and call me weak and make me fight in a stupid pit! Screw those guys…..though we will have to fight with them as they are part of the attacking force. On the bright side I killed their head warrior so yay me I guess. Seriously thought I was gonna die
…..so we are gonna go kill some mist people and stuff now…life needs to have more fun! After we get this done I am going to make tons of booze and we are going to party for four days!
Well we finally defeated the evil witch lady thing…found out she as hot which Arria SHOULD have mentioned, I honestly thought this would be some crazy hard battle but I mean she ran away missing an arm and a leg…..
We went in the back way and honestly just snuck right up to this weird magical death machine that we have no idea what this does? it was pretty funny to see some of the people try to swim heh they suck at it.
The Orcs have their home now so maybe they will be nicer. Also, I am ready to party party party! And collect any shines the leader of the village gives me.
We started to explore the caves more and by we I mean the other people I just hung out in the after for a while and rested since you know that seemed like work.
Guess I’ll go see what they are doing now maybe splash a few people.
10. I KNOW WHERE BARD IS! He is under the Sea which is kinda weird but I mean that dumb bitch is also a sea Goddess so yeah. I am going to save him I am so glad he is okay and better yet I have friends to help.
0kay I guess I should explain a bit I popped out of the water to find them messing with that really big gem I wasn’t allowed to keep…me and Sil examined (I just stared at it trying to find out how I could keep it) and then BAM Odin sucks us into the gem of fire and not okayness. Then he tells us all the gods are trapped and we have to save the world from some super evil dragon that will burn the world….cuz life is nothing but sucky up here. Torrik and Solivi hurt my feelings but they are not wrong I am totally cursed.
Back to good/less scary news we know where a lot of gods are now and we can find items to kill the dragon and free the gods then BAM world back to normal and I can continue my with my other goals of you know, replacing my father’s wife as Goddess of the Sea. Arria keeps getting hurt by traps and doors, me and Solvi sat in a nice safe room and got drunk also I am thinking about making a lake of mead so that’s a thing. Arria finally gave up and drank with us. I think she is afraid of doors now haha poor baby. Hmmmmm lets see anything else OH Sil is starting to really hate her job I think, she was piiiiiiissed she had such a hard time with the traps.
So in conlusion save Bard and the gods (which most totally don’t deserve to be) by traveling all around the place and collecting things to kill the big evil dragon and breaking them out of thier prisons. Then make a huge lake of Mead and party for a year because we freaking deserve it.
11. I am going to start this off with I no longer Trust Sil, she is not a good person and killed all of the Orcs we were allies and it is unacceptable. I am outraged and beyond pissed off. We should have at least talked to them and asked them not to attack the village, her attitude towards just killing because they did something bad before is not okay that would mean everyone should be murderd. I will tell you about the fun party before Sil Murdered all of our Orc Allies.
We found the prisoners and met Khonk WHO
IS SO GROSS
! Apparently, gremlins pee out of their fingers and they think if you hug them they explode or something dumb. But he is a good cook and can make shinnies yummy! Neat trick! We did find some loot in that vault of death. We decided to have a small party while we rest for the night, IT IS ALWAYS SOMETHING
! Now there is some new threat we must take care of. Orcs eat their dead which is something I can get behind I mean fish eat fish, not really sure why other land people are so freaked out by it….also Orc is super yummy. Me, Bael, Solvi, and Torrik had a drinking contest, man can the dwarf can drink. Color me impressed he drinks like a fish. It was fun night. I woke up in a different room I guess some took me there, how sweet.
Solvi, Torrik and I had it out with Sil and agreed to still work together but until she can prove otherwise I want nothing to do with her.
12. So we started off back on our Journey. I got some really nice armor and learned that land people have very VERY confusing traditions on nudity. So what I learned is most people think you CAN get naked but you should only do it in front of the same gender unless you are in a village that is ok with it….I think I got that right but whatever.
We headed back to the village and stopped by the mage tower (there is totally a mage tower) and got some rewards for freeing the apprentice mage. BEST REWARD EVER
I got a super pretty sapphire. He also gave us a quest to get something that helps with our whole saving of the world thingy. I like him he is a pretty cool guy helpful, like puns, you know magicy.
When we got back to the village there was a Trolls (some kind of large land person) who was screaming for a man who had killed his wife. I have lost just about all respect I had for Sil and Bael considering the seem to not care whether or not something is a living intelligent creature. If they can kill it and make some kind of profit they will do so. It’s disgusting how racist they are and how they think everyone is beneath them. Even most other land peoples think it is the right of all living intelligent things to not be hunted as if they were worthless.
- On a better note the Man who killed the Trolls wife as brought to justice and we will soon be taking off for more adventure and probably bad luck soon. So, let’s just end this with I shall be drunk and merry and have fun. Also, I am going to have to buy a treasure chest or have someone make one before we head out on the Viking raids I have heard so much about.*
Well I learned how humans have sex and what a prostitute is! Ok ok I guess I should explain. So we are going on the Viking raids…basically a big war that Vikings do each year, you know kill people, steal stuff, that kind of thing. So we started getting ready and I wanted a nicer weapon and didn’t really have money, I noticed how curious the humans have been of me and had sex with this old guy for a kickass hammer. After that we got drunk made merry you know the usual party stuff. Now the next day we took off and it got bad…I mean giant hydra and evil sea shadows bad! Seriously this does not look like it’s gonna be a good trip only a few days in and we almost died twice. Well at least I’m never bored.
14. So lets start with I REALLY like this ne girl we have on our boat, she’s cute, violent, super useful in battle, does all these flips n things, plus has a dog! >.> now I just have to play it cool (over heard some of the guys saying this I just wanted to try it once).
Now that we made it to shore I am sure of 2 things.
One: You must be a sexy woman to be in their religion and two: I like French women >.> seriously….
Sexy fighting nuns, giant doors to bust through, death, and I am assuming much more to come. I am so glad I decided to come.
15. we took off from the sexy lady temple and started to assault on the next raid. Not too sure how this goes but we will see.
Vali and I are now openly flirting >.> I think I should just full out write her a love letter and give her a gift, this whole not sure if she likes me thing is not all that fun.
I met Torriks parents they seem nice enough, though I may or may not have started an orgy. HAHA ok yeah, I did and it was fun I love this whole drink, mess with people, and have sex before battles sooooooooo much fun. The battle began and they put me charge of troops…I wouldn’t even put me in charge of troops, seriously hey look that mermaid looks like she knows what she’s doing lets give her human lives to take care of….this is on them if any bad happens totally thier fault.